Sunday, March 19, 2017

STILL WAITING FOR SPRINGTIME

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and it's freezing cold outside.  I know the weather will eventually warm up, but it's not doing so just yet.  So I wait for the weather to warm up.  I'm a patient person.  It's possible to wait a few days longer if needed.  Still, I can find delight in the cold weather as I wait.  And in the darkness, I also wait for morning to arrive.  The darkness is illuminated by the light of a light bulb, but it's only temporary.  I turn off the lights and the world is dark again.  So I keep the lights on with the light bulb continuing to produce light.  But I'm tired and soon I'll be needing to get some rest.  And when I get some rest, I'll turn off the lights to get some rest.  And perhaps, tomorrow will be warmer than today. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's freezing cold and dark outside, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Anne Hathaway





















 Cate Blanchett



 Deborra-Lee Furness and Cate Blanchett

 Cate Blanchett

 Debra Messing


No comments: