Sunday, March 5, 2017

PERHAPS

Perhaps the year 2017 will be a positive year.  I actually thought that the year 2016 was a rather good year.  I really had no problems with all that went on in the year 2016.  Yeah, there were some rather huge celebrities dying in the year 2016.  But considering that I'm not famous and I never actually met any famous person (Besides seeing a few of them perform in concert), it's pretty much the same as watching somebody from a distance no longer stand from a distance anymore.  Yeah, I miss seeing them from a distance, but I never really met or got to know any of them.  At any rate, perhaps it's possible that the year 2017 is going to be a pretty good year.  I mean, nobody has complained about the year 2017---Not yet at any rate.
And as I'm lost in thought, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Alana Blanchard












 Jessica Perez





 Ronda Rousey


























No comments: