Thursday, March 16, 2017

EXCITEMENT IS IN THE AIR

Four more days until the official first day of Spring.  Can you feel the excitement?  Winter is four more days away from being done.  And then Springtime can finally begin.  Folks has been waiting three months for this moment to arrive.  And now that the moment has arrived, Folks all over is just brimming with excitement.  Oh what fun there will be had when the first official day of Spring arrives.  What should be done first?  I'm not sure.  I have so much ideas, that I have no idea where idea I shall start with first.  But hey, I have four days to make up my mind.  I'm sure I could come up with something really cool sounding within the span of four days.  Right?  Of course I can.  Anyway, Springtime is arriving and I can't wait.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of Bella Hadid.






















 Jesse Jo Stark and Bella Hadid







 Bella Hadid



No comments: