Thursday, March 9, 2017

THE FOLKS THAT YOU MEET WHEN YOUR WALKING DOWN THE STREET

PERSON WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK:  I lost my pet gorilla.
ME:  I'm sorry to hear that.  Is it safe to have a pet gorilla?
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK:  My pet gorilla can perform lots of really fun tricks.  I was going to have it perform tricks before a huge crowd in Las Vegas.
ME:  It sounds like a fun way to make money.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK:  But it's not going to happen anymore because my pet gorilla escaped from it's cage.
ME:  I didn't see a gorilla, but I'll let you know if I find it.
PERSON SCREAMING FROM INSIDE A HOUSE:  Get this damn gorilla out of my damn living room goddamn it.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK:  I found my pet gorilla.
ME:  I'm glad to hear it.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK:  Now I can take my gorilla training act to a stage show in Las Vegas.
ME:  You have to get your gorilla out of that person's house first.
PERSON WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK:  I'm off to retrieve my pet gorilla.
ME:  Good luck.
And so the Person Walking Down the Sidewalk entered the next door neighbor's house to retrieve his pet gorilla before it caused further damage.  I walked down the sidewalk and turned a corner.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Brie Larson.










































 Brie Larson and Tom Hiddleston


 Samuel L. Jackson and Brie Larson

Brie Larson and Tom Hiddleston







 Brie Larson















 Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson and Samuel L Jackson

















No comments: