Saturday, March 4, 2017

FIFTEEN DAYS UNTIL SPRINGTIME

I'm exhausted and I need some sleep.  I'm going to get some sleep after I type a few words into this Internet blog.  Though I enjoy the Winter, I look forward to the Summer.  Springtime officially starts on March 20, 2017 and it's March 5, 2017.  That leaves only fifteen days left in Winter.  Until then, I shall continue to shiver in the cold while thankful for the opportunities to run the heater when it's really cold outside.  Soon I'll be putting away the Winter coat, but the opportunity to do that hasn't arrived yet.  The opportunity to put away the Winter coat might arrive fifteen days from now.  But until then, the Gentle Reader and I shall continue to enjoy the Winter for all it's worth.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of Kate Upton.































































No comments: