Friday, March 31, 2017

AN EVENTFUL EVENING

And perhaps morning will arrive.  And what activities will be engaged in when the morning arrives.  I suppose we could make plans for the morning right now.  I suppose we can wait until the morning before making plans for the morning.  Either of those two options will be perfectly fine.  I'm willing to enjoy the evening without the making of advanced plans.  Yeah, I'm more than willing to relax.  I'm tired and I need some sleep.  Then I'll awake in the morning to greet a brand new day.  And what adventures will be had in the morning.  Right now, it's evening.  And I'm ready to start enjoying the evening.  The evening also has a way of becoming eventful.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Laura Dern.






 Laura Dern and Ben Harper
 Laura Dern





 Laura Dern and Ben Harper

 Laura Dern






















No comments: