Sunday, February 12, 2017

BE PATIENT A BIT LONGER MY FRIENDS

It's almost nearly the end of Sunday.  Monday is only a few hours away.  What should be done in the few remaining hours that are left this current Sunday.  I still have no idea.  I'm sure an idea will come to me within time.  Though I confess that time is running out on me making up my mind.  If on the twenty-third hour of Sunday evening that I'm still not sure how to spend my Sunday evening, then I'll be surely in bad shape.  I shouldn't be getting myself in such a predicament.  I'll need to be purposeful about what I shall do next in the next coming minutes.  But yet, no fun and exciting ideas has arrived.  Then I shall wait a bit longer.  Patience will prevail.  I'm sure patience will prevail.  Or rather, patience has to prevail.  It has to.  It just got to. 
And as I'm lost in thought while I'm lost in thought, here are some photos of Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady Gaga.



















 Kirk Hammett, James Hetfield and Lady Gaga
 Kirk Hammett and Lady Gaga


 Robert Trujillo, Kirk Hammett, Lady Gaga, James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich
















Robert Trujillo and Lady Gaga



 Lady Gaga



















Lady Gaga hanging out with Robert Trujillo, Kirk Hammett, James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich aka Metallica












































































Lady Gaga





No comments: