Monday, February 13, 2017

THE PEOPLE THAT YOU MEET WHEN YOU'RE WALKING DOWN THE STREET

PERSON WHO I WAS TALKING TO:  I missed the 2017 Grammy Awards.
ME:  I missed the Grammy Awards too.  How did you miss the 2017 Grammy Awards.
PERSON WHO I WAS TALKING TO:  I got drunk, punched a woman and I nearly got arrested by the cops.  So to escape the cops, I stole a car, crashed the car into another car.  I stole a second car, I drove around town recklessly before I crashed the second stolen car into two police cars and then crashed into the police station.  I spent all night in the drunk tank before I got released.  How did you miss the 2017 Grammy Awards?
ME:  I was watching the film the Blindside on ABC at the time.  I was only going to see the first few minutes and then I ended up watching the entire thing.  Such a pity that such an interesting film was being broadcast at the same exact time.  So I figured that the entire 2017 Grammy Awards would be posted on www.youtube.com.  I was wrong.  There were lots of links to have it webcasted which is pointless since the program was broadcast yesterday.  No opportunity to watch the whole thing in it's entirety a full day later.  I guess I missed the whole thing.
PERSON WHO I WAS TALKING TO:  That's ok, there's always the 2018 Grammy Awards to look forward to.
ME:  Yeah, I guess you're right.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night as we all get closer to Springtime, here are some photos of Maren Morris.







 Camila Cabello, Thomas Rhett and Maren Morris
 Maren Morris












 Maren Morris, Camila Cabello and Thomas Rhett
Maren Morris



















Alicia Keys and Maren Morris





















 Alicia Keys


 Alicia Keys and Maren Morris




 Maren Morris


 Alicia Keys
Maren Morris










No comments: