Monday, February 20, 2017

WHEN THINGS WORK TO OUR ADVANTAGE

Sometimes things work to our advantage.  Sometimes things doesn't work to our advantage.  It all depends on the situation.  Naturally, we always want things to work to our advantage.  However, things don't always work that way.  Sometimes the situation flies out of control and stays out of control.  Sometimes things flies into a different direction and end up becoming better for it.  Of course, we want everything to turn out fine.  We would rather have things work to our advantage instead of having it not work to it's advantage.  For me, things is working to my advantage and I couldn't possibly be happier.  And now, I shall celebrate everything working to my advantage by taking another sip of a steaming hot cup of coffee.
And as I'm lost in thought after drinking a steaming mug of coffee while it's late at night, here are some photos of Alex Morgan.

















Caroline Wozniacki













































No comments: