Tuesday, January 3, 2017

WHAT SHOULD I DO TONIGHT?

What should I do tonight?  I'm not sure.  I've been thinking about my next course of action for quite some time.  Personally, I'm exhausted and there's nothing much to do here in the suburbs.  And without any means of vehicle transportation and most of the businesses within walking distance is already closed, there isn't much going on.  So I guess it's best to stay here instead.  Perhaps I'll surf the Internet for a bit longer.  The Suburbs is enjoyable because it's so quiet and uneventful.  However, the lack of much going on and the distance from anything can be frustrating.  Still, if you want to stay out of trouble, stay away from areas that produces nothing but trouble.  And in that regards, the suburbs is actually the better place to reside. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's cold outside after the rain fell, here are some photos of Nelly Furtado.









 Nelly Furtado and Devonté "Dev" Hynes aka Blood Orange and formerly Lightspeed Champion

 Nelly Furtado













No comments: