Monday, January 16, 2017

THE RIVERS OF COLUMBUS, OHIO

If only I lived near the ocean.  If only I lived near the sea.  Sadly, I live near a river and the river isn't very deep.  But I'm pretty certain that the river current moves rather quickly despite being shallow. 
And with the river moving rather quickly, it's still not a good idea to go swimming in it.  Though the rivers here in Columbus, Ohio are rather delightful to look at.  And perhaps it's possible to go boating in the rivers of Columbus, Ohio.  Though if the river is to shallow to swim in, but deep enough to go boating in, then how deep would the river be?  I'm not sure.  I never stepped foot in the rivers of Columbus, Ohio because the rivers look like they move rather quickly.  And even if it's possible to swim in the rivers of Columbus, Ohio, it's too cold to swim outdoors.  Not yet at any rate.  And I could always go to another city for some outdoor swimming.  We'll see what the future holds.
And as I'm lost in thought during the freezing cold days of Autumn, here are some photos of Elle Macpherson (Born in Killara, New South Wales, Australia under the name Eleanor Nancy Gow).









































































 
















 














 Elle MacPherson, Kathy Ireland and Rachel Hunter

No comments: