Monday, January 2, 2017

BEYOND NEW YEARS DAY

The year 2016 as well as New Years Day is finally behind us. The year 2017 has started with enthusiasm. It's the second day of 2017 and soon the third day of the year 2017 will begin. It will soon be known what the year 2017 is going to be like because the Gentle Reader and I are experiencing the year 2017 right now. And it's going to be a lot of fun to find out what the year 2017 has in store. I'm confident that the year 2017 is going to be filled with plenty of optimism and hope. Then again, I've always been a rather optimistic sort of person. I try to see the good in everybody and I try to see the good in everything. New year and new possibilities.
And as I'm lost in thought on the second day of January 2017, here are some photos of Daisy Ridley.















President of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS) Cheryl Boone Isaacs and Daisy Ridley

  Elise Conklin of Michigan State University, Daisy Ridley, Daphne Matziaraki of the University of California at Berkeley and Rongfei Guo of New York University
Daisy Ridley








No comments: