Thursday, January 5, 2017

LOOKING OUT OF THE SECOND FLOOR WINDOW IN THE WINTERTIME

And snow has fallen on the fifth day of January 2017.  It only snowed for an hour and it took less than an hour to shovel it all away from the driveway and the sidewalk.  I'm not sure how long the snow will last.  I do enjoy looking at the snow though.  I could sit here and I could look at the snow covered ground from the second floor bedroom window for hours.  I don't have much to do this afternoon beyond reading books, cleaning the house, surfing the Internet and looking out of the window.  It's a calm and relaxing afternoon.  It's a great day for calm and relaxing introspection.  It's the perfect time to reflect on what I've done right and improve upon what I've done right.  It's also a perfect time to reflect on what I've done wrong and make sure that such a mistake is never repeated.  Keep on doing the good and everything will turn out fine.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's freezing cold enough to have snow on the ground, here are some photos of Claudia Schiffer.


















 Claudia Schiffer and Cindy Crawford
 Claudia Schiffer


































Claudia Schiffer and Shalom Harlow
Claudia Schiffer


































Cindy Crawford, Tatjana Patitz, Helena Christensen, Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Karen Mulder and Stephanie Seymour
Counter clockwise from the top:  Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, Elaine Erwin, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz, Yasmin Gahuri, Niky Taylor, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Karen Alexander

No comments: