Friday, December 23, 2016

IT'S OK TO WORRY ABOUT IT TOMORROW

I guess there's lots of fun to be had at night.  However, such fun could only be had indoors.  Or rather, it would be better to have such fun indoors.  Don't get me wrong.  Winter is good for skiing, sledding, outdoor ice skating, snow people, snow forts as well as reassurance that Global Warming isn't going to destroy the Earth anytime soon.  However, it's far too cold to have extended fun outdoors.  It's far better to pick an indoor spot and make use of it for as long as possible.  And there's plenty of fun to be had indoors.  Less likely to have folks viewing and stuff.  Anyway, I'm tired and I'm more than likely to get some rest instead.  I'll worry all about it tomorrow
And as I'm lost in thought while it's close to the middle of the night, here are some photos of Jessica Szohr. 







 Jessica Szohr and Seth Green

 Ryan+Murphy and Jessica Szohr
Jessica Szohr







 Jessica Szohr and Jessica Stam
 Jessica Stam

 Jessica Szohr

 Jessica Stam and Jessica Szohr
 Jessica Szohr



No comments: