Tuesday, December 13, 2016

WATCHING THE SNOW FALL AS I LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW

I thought it was going to be a light snow fall.  But now the snow flakes appear much larger and falling at much more of a furious rate.  It appears as if I'm going to have a much bigger snow shoveling chore ahead of me.  Instead of spending fifteen minutes quickly running the snow shovel across the driveway and sidewalks is instead going to take close to an hour or so.  Still, I won't have to worry about getting bored today.  And I'd be mowing the lawn if it were warmer instead of shoveling the driveway.  So I'd be outside anyway regardless.  Still, I'd rather be mowing the lawn, but snow is good too.  Snow reminds us all that Global Warming hasn't destroyed the human race yet and that sort of reassurance is also good for the soul.
And as I'm lost in thought while snow is falling outside, here are some photos of Anna Baryshnikov.









 Lucas Hedges and Anna Baryshnikov

Anna Baryshnikov






















 Lisa Rinehart and her daughter Anna Baryshnikov

 Mikhail Baryshnikov, his daughter Anna Baryshnikov and Hubbard Street Artistic Director Glenn Edgerton
 Anna Baryshnikov








 Lucas Hedges and Anna Baryshnikov

No comments: