Thursday, November 17, 2016

DUST BLOWING IN THE WIND

Every so often, there's the need to keep the house clean.  I've gotten somewhat good at it.  Other times, I'm not so good at it.  I'm slowly improving my ability to clean the house though.  My ability to clean the house is certainly a work in progress moving at a positive pace.  And I've taken a break from that to surf the Internet.  And perhaps watch some television later this evening.  And what of tomorrow?  I have a rough idea what will happen tomorrow.  Today is Thursday.  Tomorrow is Friday.  The week is coming to an end.  A new week is only starting.  And I'm working hard to prevent dust from collecting on the furniture.  Too much dust is never a good thing.
And as I'm lost in thought after I sept the floor and cleaned the windows, here are some photos of Sarah Silverman.





































No comments: