Thursday, October 20, 2016

WHEN IT RAINS OUTSIDE

And I thought that the rain has stopped falling.  I was wrong.  There was a period of time when it wasn't raining, but it was just a brief period of time.  The rain has started falling again.  I slept through the first period of rain, but I'm wide awake for the second period of rain.  No crash of thunder or spark of lightening this time around, but both allegedly were active last night.  Again, I slept through it all so I'm going on what other people described the weather that occurred last night.  It looks as if it's going to rain for most of the day.  Still, it's nice to see the falling rain.  I always enjoy it when it's raining.  Let it rain.  Let it rain.  Let it rain.
And as I'm lost in thought as rain falls from the sky, here are some photos of Kacey Musgraves.


































No comments: