Friday, October 7, 2016

THE CHANCE TO WAIT FOR DAYLIGHT

Where did the daylight go?  The daylight was here a few hours ago.  I guess I'll have to wait a few hours for the daylight to return.  In the meantime, I'll enjoy the night.  I have no choice but to enjoy the night since it's nighttime right now.  And it seems like a calm and relaxing evening.  And the Gentle Reader and I shall celebrate when the daylight will return.  And yes, the daylight will return.  The Gentle Reader and I simply needs to be patient just a few more hours until it's daylight.  And then the Gentle Reader and I will really start to have some fun.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Dakota Fanning, Ewan McGregor and Jennifer Connelly


 Dakota Fanning and Jennifer Connelly




Dakota Fanning




 Dakota Fanning and Ewan McGregor

 Jennifer Connelly

Ewan McGregor and Jennifer Connelly

Jennifer Connelly




 Jennifer Connelly and Ewan McGregor


No comments: