Thursday, October 13, 2016

HOPE AND GOOD FORTUNE

I did some much needed dusting.  I worked a little bit on a jigsaw puzzle.  I ate dinner before watching television.  And now it's nighttime.  Daylight has been replaced by the darkness of night.  Today has been a good evening and tonight shall be even better.  I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow.  It's hoped that whatever happens tomorrow will be positive.  I guess I'll find out in a few hours.  In the meantime, I'm exhausted.  I'm going to get some rest.  And when daylight returns, I shall greet the morning with the same enthusiasm that I've been greeting the evening.  Hope and good fortune are in the future.  I can feel it.  Tomorrow will be full of good luck, good fortune and happiness for us all. 
And as I'm lost in thought as I'm surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Sarah Paulson.




































No comments: