Saturday, October 15, 2016

CHRISTMAS MOVIES

I don't fear the possibility of Christmas movies being shown on television nor am I fearing the arrival of Christmas. Quite the opposite, I'm enthusiastically embracing the return of Christmas. However, the Gentle Reader and I are putting the cart before the horse. First, there is Halloween. Second, there is Thanksgiving Day. Then there is Christmas followed rather closely by New Years Day. The upcoming holiday seasons is getting closer and the approaching November and December should be a lot of fun. So let's put the first Christmas movie into the DVD player. I'm ready for an explosion of Christmas holiday cheer.
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of Autumn, here are some photos of Ashlee Simpson.































No comments: