Thursday, September 1, 2016

WHEN THERE'S NOTHING TO WATCH ON TELEVISION

There's nothing but football games on television. So I guess I'm either not watching television or I'm watching something on DVD. I could read a book too. It's always fun to read a book. Or I could figure out a jigsaw puzzle. Oh yeah, there's always a good time to work on a jigsaw puzzle. So if there's nothing but football games on TV and I'm not a huge fan of football, then there's always something else to do with my time. There's nothing wrong with having the television turned off for the evening. Perhaps I'll find myself a book to read instead. Reading a book is always a fun activity.
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Chrissy Teigen and John Legend.





































No comments: