Wednesday, September 21, 2016

WHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER

What should I do on the last day of Summer.  There's so much left undone and there's only mere hours left before it's too late.  Because if there's tasks which can only be done on Summer 2016 and no other time ever, then I must get it done now or else it will be too late.  And what will happen when tomorrow arrives and what could only be done on Summer 2016 and no other time ever still hasn't been accomplished?  Will there be catastrophe?  Will there be nightmare and chaos?  Or will it be just an ordinary day like any other.  Because if the task which can only be done on Summer 2016 and no other time ever still isn't done on the first day of Autumn only to have nothing significant happen, then perhaps the task which can only be done on Summer 2016 and no other time ever wasn't nearly as significant as I thought.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow on the first day of Autumn.
And as I'm lost in thought on the last day of Summer, here are some photos of Laurie Hernandez.


























No comments: