Thursday, September 15, 2016

FOR A BIT LONGER

Yeah, it would be easier to play dead, but how long could I keep it up.  Sooner or later, I'm going to need to eat food.  Sooner or later, I'm going to need to drink beverages.  Sooner or later, I'm going to need to groom myself.  Sooner or later, somebody will need to slip out of the room so that I could sneak out to explore the world.  And what a wonderful world it is for me to explore.  It's so much easier to be out here exploring the land than it is to play dead.  So I'll just stay here and explore the land for a bit longer.  I'm sure the Gentle Reader won't mind if I explore the world a bit longer.
And as I'm lost in thought near the end of Summer, here are some photos of Alexis Ren.






















 Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez













 Alexis Ren




















No comments: