Monday, September 12, 2016

AS I LOOK UPON THE CALENDAR

And so I looked upon the calendar to realize that it's already the month of September 2016.  In other words, the year 2016 is roughly only three months and three weeks left to go before it's the year 2017.  I'm not sure if I'm ready for the year 2017.  However, I don't really have much of a choice.  The year 2017 is going to arrive regardless of my state of preparation.  That's the problem with time.  Time is great for those who are prepared.  Time can be a miserable pain to those who isn't prepared.  It's better to be prepared just to be on the safe side.  You may never know what will happen if you're caught unprepared one time to many. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night near the end of Summer, here are some photos of Avril Lavigne.
























































No comments: