Saturday, August 20, 2016

THE 2016 SUMMER OLYMPIC GAMES IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL

The 2016 Summer Olympic Game in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil continues to be the best show on television.  I'm watching televised broadcast footage on television right now.  I'm left to wonder what would it be like if I were able to afford to travel down there.  However, everything costs money and I don't have much to start with.  And what little I've got has to be saved to retire from minimum wage employment.  So I have to be satisfied with watching it all on television instead.  Still, it's fine to watch it all on television.  I can always visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil when the need to raise enough money to retire from minimum wage employment has been satisfied.  Until then, plan for the future and enjoy the limited meager financial capacity that I'm able to enjoy.  Life will get better for those who are patient enough.  Until then, let the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil continue for us all to enjoy.
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime, here are some photos of Alessandra Ambrosio.































































No comments: