Monday, July 11, 2016

TOMORROW

I wish I knew what will happen tomorrow.  If I knew what will happen tomorrow, then I'd be better able to place emphasis on the good things and avoid all the negative things.  But if I avoided all of the negative things, then there would be no learning experiences.  Still, being able to know what will happen in the future has the potential to fly out of control.  It would be much too easy to get power hungry with the ability to know what will happen in the future.  So I guess that's why it's hard to know what will happen in the future.  Because in the end, it's better to slowly take it one step at a time with one foot in front of the other.
And as I'm lost in thought in the warm Summer nights, here are some photos of Kristen Bell.




















 Kristen Bell alongside President and Chairman of the Board of The Annenberg Foundation, Wallis Annenberg
 Kristen Bell

 





No comments: