Monday, July 25, 2016

LAND OF THE LUNKS

OUT OF SHAPE PERSON:  Where did Planet Fitness go?  There was a Planet Fitness Gym here a few minutes ago.
FEMALE LUNK:  I burned down Planet Fitness down to the ground.
OUT OF SHAPE PERSON:   Why did you burn down Planet Fitness?
FEMALE LUNK:  Because Planet Fitness was a No Lunk Zone.  I hate gyms that are No Lunk Zones.  So I burned Planet Fitness to the ground for their refusal to support Lunks.
OUT OF SHAPE PERSON:  But there was nowhere for me to exercise because Planet Fitness was a gym that never allowed Lunks.
FEMALE LUNK:  That's not my problem.  My problem was getting rid of places that refuses to allow Lunks.  There must always be a Lunk at the gym.
OUT OF SHAPE PERSON:  I guess I have to exercise in a gym that has lots of Lunks.
FEMALE LUNK:  I guess if that's what you need to do.
OUT OF SHAPE PERSON:  I should've had a V8.  Then I could've saved Planet Fitness and saved the United States from the evil wicked Lunks.
FEMALE LUNK:  Wherever You Go, Sweet and Low.
OUT OF SHAPE PERSON:  I'm going to the store to squeeze the Charmin.
And so continues life beyond the surprise bankruptcy of Planet Fitness Gymnasium. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night during the scorching hot Summertime, here are some photos of Alycia Debnam Carey.





















No comments: