Wednesday, July 6, 2016

WAITING FOR THE RAIN TO FALL

The day was mostly free of rain until the late afternoon.  And when the rain did fall, oh what style there was.  It was a full fledged thunderstorm.  Then the thunderstorm was over and the evening was free of rain.  That's where the Gentle Reader and I are at right now.  It's evening and it's free of rain.  Will it rain tomorrow?  I don't know.  I didn't check the weather reports.  Yeah, I could've checked the weather reports.  It really doesn't take that much effort to check the weather reports on the Internet.  Let's check the weather reports on the Internet.  I checked the weather reports.  It's not supposed to rain tomorrow, but it will rain on Friday.  So I get to enjoy a full day without rain before it starts to rain again.  I can live with that.
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime evenings, here are some photos of Sasha Pieterse.






































Jordan Christian Hearn, Sasha Pieterse and Katherine Waterston
 Jordan Christian Hearn and Sasha Pieterse

No comments: