Thursday, July 28, 2016

THE DAY STARTED WITH THE FALLING RAIN

And the day started with the falling rain.  The rain fell for an hour or two during the morning hours.  Then it stopped raining and was largely rain free for the rest of the day.  I awaited the return of the falling rain.  However, the rain didn't fall.  Now it's evening and it's still not raining.  And yes, I'm still waiting for the rain to fall.  Perhaps it will rain tomorrow.  I won't mind if it rained right now and I won't mind if it rains tomorrow.  I enjoy the falling rain.  But it's not raining right now.  Right now, it's the calm before the falling rain.  And right now, I'm enjoying the calm before the falling rain.
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summertime after the rain has fallen, here are some photos of Ashley Benson.



































 Ashley Benson on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon



No comments: