Monday, June 20, 2016

OUCH PART ONE

Anton Yelchin was in the drivers side of his car.  Bryce Dallas Howard was in the passenger side of the front seats while Moon Bloodgood was in the passenger side of the rear seats. 
Anton:  I was going to purchase a pet skunk tomorrow.  I can't wait.  I enjoy skunks as an animal.  I enjoy the aroma that a skunk produces.  Skunks makes great pets and they have been getting an unfair bad publicity.
Bryce:  I'd feel better if you would try to inform me that you were going to do these type of things so that I'd have more time to talk you out of it.
Anton:  I'm telling you now.
Bryce:  I was talking about informing about these type of things a full month in advance.  Not before we are about to embark to a huge party with lots of Paparazzi and Tabloid News Shows asking all sorts of questions that will be all over the Internet for decades to come.
Moon:  I'm sure Anton was just talking about ruining your reputation in front of the Paparazzi and Tabloid News Shows by purchasing a pet skunk.
Anton:  I wasn't joking.
Bryce:  See what I have to deal with.
Moon:  It's a damn crying shame.
The car is parked in front of Anton's mailbox made of brick and stone.  He gets out of the car without bothering to set the parking brake.
Bryce:  You forgot the parking brake again.
Anton:  Stop nagging goddamn it.
Moon:  She doesn't have to nag if you try to listen once in a while.
Anton:  You need to stop nagging too goddamn it.
Anton walked towards the mailbox made of brick and stone.  The car starts to roll down a gentle hill towards Anton who is oblivious to the moving car.  Bryce is trying to press her left foot on the brake, but she accidently pushes the accelerator peddle instead.
Bryce:  Watch out, runway car.
Anton:  Screw you and your damn practical jokes.
Anton is struck by his own car and is pinned to his mailbox made of brick and stone by his car.  Anton Yelchin dies instantly.
Bryce:  Ooops.
Moon:  Good going Bryce.  Now we're going to be late the party because you murdered Anton Yelchin.  I hope you're proud of yourself.
Bryce:  It's not my fault that I keep getting the brake peddle and the accelerator peddle mixed up. 
Moon:  It's not that hard to figure out the difference between the brake peddle and the accelerator peddle.  You need to look at the road and not at your smart phone.
Bryce:  So you keep telling me.  Oh great, I've gone for three minutes without taking a selfie.
Moon Bloodgood, Bryce Dallas Howard, Christian Bale, Anton Yelchin and director McG



 Moon Bloodgood, Bryce Dallas Howard, Christian Bale and Anton Yelchin
 Bryce Dallas Howard, Anton Yelchin and Moon Bloodgood


 Bryce Dallas Howard and Moon Bloodgood


 Bryce Dallas Howard







 Moon Bloodgood










 

No comments: