Monday, June 20, 2016

MOWING THE LAWN

I wasn't sure if I was going to get the chance to mow the lawn.  Some weather reports predicted rain and other weather reports didn't predict rain.  It turned out that rain didn't fall.  So I had the chance to mow the lawn after all.  And it took only ninety minutes to mow the lawn this time.  I guess getting the lawn mower a tune up really did help things along.  So now the lawn is looking great again.  I got rested up after an exhausting time with the lawn mowing.  Yeah, it was exhausting for me to mow the lawn, but having the lawn look perfect again was more than worth it.  Soon it will be time to go grocery shopping.  But first, I'm going to surf the Internet for a bit.
And as I'm lost in thought after mowing the lawn, here are some photos of Heidi Klum.





































No comments: