Wednesday, June 8, 2016

THE END OF NIGHT AND THE START OF DAY

We survived the evening Gentle Reader.  You and I have survived the night to see the morning.  The Gentle Reader and I have seen the moon and the stars vanish from the heavens to be replaced by the bright and shining sun.  And now there's daylight and the clear blue sky.  It's going to be daylight and the clear blue sky for the rest of the day.  And yes, it will be a wonderful day.  Oh what fun there is to be had in the daytime.  Oh what adventures there are to enjoy.  I can't wait to see what today has in store for the Gentle Reader and myself.
And as I'm lost in thought on a Wednesday morning, here are some photos of Elle Fanning.

















 Dakota Fanning











 Elle Fanning and her sister Dakota Fanning





 Dakota Fanning and her sister Elle Fanning





No comments: