Friday, June 10, 2016

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE FUTURE

I think about the future each and everyday.  With luck, my decisions will have a positive outcome.  Yet, I do have questions about the direction my future is taking.  So where do I go?  What do I do?  How do I go about it?  Those are questions that I ponder each and everyday.  I do have a plan when going about each and everyday.  And sometimes those plans are adjusted according to certain circumstances.  But right now I'm hungry.  It's time for me to enjoy dinner.  It's time for me to cook some dinner.  I have a few sentences to type out first.  Then it's off to enjoy some dinner.  I'll figure out what to do after I enjoy some dinner. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the early hours of the evening, here are some photos of Linda Evangelista.




























No comments: