Thursday, April 21, 2016

RAINING IN THE SPRINGTIME

I would never have believed the weather reports if it was informed to me that it would rain today here in Columbus, Ohio.  There was bright blue skies for most of the day.  It actually didn't start to rain until it was close to evening.  Then it rained further during the evening.  But the expected rain didn't fall in the daylight hours.  So I guess it did rain if you were willing to wait until the evening before it started to do so.  Thankfully, I'm a patient person.  I was willing to enjoy the bright blue skies when it was here.  And I was willing to enjoy the rain when the rain finally fell.  And I enjoyed both the bright blue skies and the falling rain with equal enthusiasm.  It's not raining anymore.  Not yet at any rate.  Perhaps it might rain further tonight.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out in due time.
And as I'm lost in thought during the warm days of Springtime, here are some photos of Emma Roberts.










































No comments: