Wednesday, March 23, 2016

THERE IS MAGIC IN THE SPRINGTIME

And we all shall rejoice in the arrival of Spring.  The weather doesn't feel like Spring.  The weather feels much more like Winter.  However, the weather will start to feel like Spring if one is patient enough.  And I'm a person with lots of patience.  I have confidence that if I wait long enough, actual Spring weather will return.  In the meantime, I shall enjoy the slightly cold Springtime weather that I'm currently enjoying with the knowledge that such a sensation will soon be brief.  I celebrate because I actually made it to Springtime.  Soon, I'll make it all the way to Summer.  I delight in the daylight despite all of the clouds.  We shall see what happens when night falls.
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of Spring, here are some photos of Rachael Taylor.



































No comments: