Thursday, March 10, 2016

LETS WASH OUR HANDS

It's always good to wash your hands.  Hand washing is one of the most important tasks that you could perform today.  A regular bar of soap will be good.  However, liquid soap will work just as good.  You could dry your hands with a paper towel.  A cloth towel can be used to dry your hands too.  And yes, I have washed my hands as well.  I'm very happy about having washed my hands.  And now I can proceed with the next stage of my life having known that I have very clean hands.
And as I'm lost in thought while standing at the sink with a bar of soap while thinking about Daytime Soap Opera Characters, here are some photos of Ellen Page.

















Ellen Page and Spike Jonze




Ian Daniel and Ellen Page

Ellen Page, Ian Daniel and Noah Michelson



 Ellen Page






No comments: