Thursday, February 11, 2016

THIS IS WHAT I SAW WHEN I LOOKED OUT OF THE WINDOW

What should I do when it's freezing cold outside.  There is snow on the ground and outside temperatures are in the single digits.  Perhaps I should stay indoors.  After all, what needs to be done can easily be done indoors.  Or rather, I'm hoping that what needs to be done can easily be done indoors.  I'm only saying this because I'm not in the mood to suffer from frostbite when spending too much time outdoors.  Whatever the case may be, I'm planning to be indoors where the indoor temperatures is much easier than the outdoors temperatures.  It's always fun to see the snow while looking out of the window to the winter landscape beyond the window sill.
While I'm lost in thought during the freezing cold days of Winter, here are some photos of Olivia Culpo.





























No comments: