Saturday, January 2, 2016

IN THE WINTERTIME

It's no longer warm outside in Columbus, Ohio.  The sixty degree temperature enjoyed for most of December 2015 is gone.  It's now January 2016 and the temperature feels more like Winter---Only without the snow.  And yes, I do miss the snow, but I'm glad I don't have to shovel the driveway free from the snow.  And now the sun has set and night has taken over.  I'm glad to have a roof over my head.  Because it's much too cold to be sleeping outside on a park bench here in the Wintertime.  It's far better to be sleeping inside in a nice comfortable bed instead.  Perhaps it will snow later this Winter, but the snow has yet to fall right now. 
And as I'm lost in thought on a freezing cold Winter day, here are some photos of Kristin Cavallari.



























No comments: