Wednesday, December 30, 2015

MILD WINTERS, WHILE WAITING FOR SUMMER

It's sort of getting colder, but it's still light jacket weather.  But it could be worse.  At least it's not flooding like it is in the Mississippi River region.  I'm not sure how to handle a flash flood.  I'm not sure how to handle a tornado either.  Don't ask how I'd handle either a hurricane or a typhoon.  I guess I'm lucky because such weather disasters have never been a concern of mine.  I'm not in a rush to experience such a weather disaster either.  I don't mind watching films about flash floods, tornados, hurricanes or typhoons, but I'm not in a rush to experience such a thing.  And perhaps it's just as well.  Columbus, Ohio may have mild Winters, but a mild Winter is exactly what I need right now.  I'm waiting for Summer to return.
And as I'm lost in thought during the final days of December 2015, here are some photos of Miranda Cosgrove.


































No comments: