Thursday, December 17, 2015

NEVER GONE SCUBA DIVING YET

And yes, it would be nice to go scuba diving someday.  However, if truth be told, the last time I lived nearby a body of water which actually made scuba diving possible was all the way back in 1986 when I lived in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.  From 1987 to 1989 I lived in Columbia, Missouri.  From 1990 to 1994 I lived in Upper Arlington, Ohio.  From 1995 to 1996 I lived in Muirfield, Ohio.  From 1997 to 2006 I lived in a one bedroom apartment in Upper Arlington, Ohio.  From 2007 to 2008 I lived in a two bedroom apartment in Upper Arlington.  From 2009 until 2013 I lived in Cleveland, Ohio.  I returned to Columbus, Ohio in 2013 and I've been living here ever since.  All of which isn't nearby a body of water deep enough to go scuba diving in.  Though, Lake Michigan nearby the Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois isn't deep enough for scuba diving either.  Still, it would be nice to learn scuba diving someday.  Perhaps later on some future date I guess.
And as I'm lost in thought while thoughts of scuba diving fill my head, here are some photos of Margot Robbie.


























No comments: