Friday, December 25, 2015

CHRISTMAS 2015

Well, it's that day of the year again.  Christmas has arrived.  Most of the presents that I received are books both the hardcover variety and the paperback variety.  I also received a tablet computer in addition to my laptop computer.  I'm still planning to use my laptop computer in addition to my tablet computer.  The personal computer equipment that I own has simply gotten more high tech.  Though I still can't afford a smart phone, the laptop computer and my tablet computer certainly make life easier when it comes to word processing and Internet surfing.  And yes, Christmas is never complete without Christmas theme movies and Christmas theme specials.  And spending time with family and enjoying Christmas lunch nearby the Christmas tree, it was one of the best and most memorable Christmas festivities ever. 
And as I'm lost in thought on Christmas Day, here are some photos of Gwyneth Paltrow.































No comments: