Friday, November 27, 2015

THE MOON AND THE STARS

If only I could reach out and touch the moon and the stars.  Yeah, I know that both the moon and the stars are a bit far away.  And yeah, I know I lack the spaceship needed to reach the moon and the stars.  But the moon and the stars are so far away that it all can fit in the palm of my hand.  And what would I do if the moon and the stars can fit in the palm of my hand.  It's true that I never thought about such a thing.  Stars are too hot to place in my pocket.  And there is no container on Earth that could contain the head that the stars produce.  The moon could fit inside my pocket easier.  Or I could put the moon on the shelf to admire now and then.  But then, I would put the moon and the stars back in the sky so that everybody else can also enjoy them all.  Someday I'll be able to reach out and grab the moon and the stars from the sky and bring it all back down to Earth.  However, that day isn't today.  I guess I'll have to wait until later.  I'm patient.  I can wait.  I shall keep them all waiting.
And as I'm lost in thought under the moon and the stars during the opening hours of the night, here are some photos of Lisa Loeb.


























No comments: