Sunday, November 8, 2015

MUSIC

And yeah, I was watching some music videos on www.youtube.com.  Normally, I'd be watching music videos on MTV, except for three things.
1.  MTV doesn't play music videos.
2.  Even if MTV played music videos, which it doesn't anymore (Or rather, the United States of America version of MTV doesn't play music videos anymore), it's late at night and I don't want to wake anybody up.
3.  MTV isn't on the cable television package.
Not only is www.youtube.com cheap, but I can watch the music videos that I want to watch anytime I want to watch them.  Listening to music is so much fun and it's a fun activity for everybody to enjoy.  Music isn't just for a tiny select chosen few, but music is there for the great big whole world to enjoy.  So get out there and rock and roll.
And as I'm lost in thought while listening to music on www.youtube.com, here are some photos of Denise Richards.











 Denise Richards and her daughters Sam Sheen (in the red shirt) and Lola Sheen (in the pink shirt).  Both of Denise Richards' daughters are products of Denise Richards' failed marriage to Charlie Sheen between 2002 and 2006.






































No comments: