Thursday, November 12, 2015

LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS IN FRONT OF THE FLICKERING COMPUTER SCREEN

So now what happens now that the evening has arrived.  What activities is to be had?  The range of activities is limited by the fact that it's evening and I'm exhausted.  It's dark and silent out here in the suburbs.  I can still hear the strong wind blowing.  The strong wind was blowing for the entire day and most of the evening.  And yes, it's cold outside too.  It's Autumn, so the cold weather is expected.  And yes, I miss the Summer while at the same time I'm anticipating the Winter.  So let the snow fall.  I'm ready for Winter to begin.  But first, it's late and I need some rest.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson.







































No comments: