Saturday, September 26, 2015

TRUST ME

The truth to the matter is that I'm a trusting person by nature. I'm not normally carried away by paranoia and I normally try to avoid such thoughts. There really has been no incident which made it difficult for me to trust others. Nor has there ever been anybody who took advantage of such trust. My life is so ordinary and calm. Rarely has there been anything that could be considered exciting or action packed. What point is there existing if there isn't at least one person on Earth that you can trust unconditionally. Life without anybody around to have faith and trust in is a life that isn't worth living. Always try to find somebody to have faith and trust in.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Rebecca Hall.




















No comments: