Saturday, August 29, 2015

THE YACHT

Yeah, I know that I can't afford it.  But it would be nice if such an expense could be afforded.  To travel by yacht would be a dream come true for me.  Alas, I lack the income, though the desire if very much strong and definite.  Though it might take a while, even if it were for one day, a vacation on a yacht would be the coolest thing ever.  To lie down on the yacht and look at the vast stretches of the ocean spread out before me.  To swim alongside the yacht across the ocean.  To marvel at what amazing and fantastic marine life is swimming happily alongside me.  Truly paradise.  Perhaps later on when I start to earn more money.  Still, it's nice to dream about a vacation on a yacht even when it's not possible to do such a thing in real life. 
And as I'm lost in thought as thoughts about going on a vacation aboard a yacht fill my head, here are some photos of Lindsay Lohan.










No comments: