Thursday, August 27, 2015

THANKING GOD FOR MODERN TECHNOLOGY

Well, it's no longer morning.  It's almost time for lunch.  We're almost halfway through the day.  Or somewhat close to the halfway through the day.  The problem is that I'm not wearing a wrist watch.  I'm using my Verizon cell phone as a substitute for a wrist watch. While my efficient high tech Verizon cell phone tells the time effectively, I'll be needing a wrist watch too.  Yeah, if I had a Timex wrist watch, I won't have to worry about it breaking.  Yeah, but what happens when the batteries run out.  That might be a problem, but Timex wrist watches are so efficient, that it won't happen anytime soon.  Someday I'll be able to afford a Timex wrist watch.  And when that happens, I'll be a happy person.  Until that happens, I'll use my Verizon cell phone as a wrist watch substitute to tell the time with.  And I also make lots of phone calls on my Verizon cell phone without any difficulty whatsoever.  Thank GOD above for the best and the brightest of modern technology.
And as the light of the brand new day blesses us with it's long awaited presence, here are some photos of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.



















No comments: