Wednesday, June 24, 2015

WHAT SHOULD I DO TODAY?

And it's a warm Summer day.  There is no chance for rain at all today.  And what should I do on this fine wonderful day now that it's sunny out with no chance for rain.  Oh, let's see.  I could go for a walk.  Oh yes, that's something that I could do.  Where could I walk towards?  I'm not sure.  I could pick a place to walk towards at random and head toward it's direction.  Or I could go for a walk to the park, lie down on the grass to look up at the sky.  Ah yes, to lie down on the grass in a public park on a hot Summer day.  There's nothing like it in the world.  Perhaps that's what I should do today.
And as I'm lost in thought on a hot Summer day, here are some photos of Brie Larson.








 Brie Larson and Director Destin Daniel Cretton

Director Destin Daniel Cretton, Brie Larson and moderator Lucas Shaw
 


 Director Destin Daniel Cretton and Brie Larson






Brie Larson






No comments: