Wednesday, June 17, 2015

THE DAY SOAKED BY THE FALLING RAIN

Both a rain coat and an umbrella will be needed before stepping outside.  Rain has been falling pretty much the entire day here in Columbus, Ohio.  It's very fortunate because I won't need to water the outdoor plants.  The outdoor plants is getting all the water that's needed already.  So instead I'm surfing the Internet on my laptop computer as I look out of the window at the pouring rain.  And it's dry where I'm situated.  And I can see how soggy the world outside my home has become.  The street is soaked by the rain water.  And there is a beauty to be found in the falling rain.  Ah yes, ah splendor.  It's great to be alive.
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at the pouring rain through the window, here are some photos of Hilary Swank.






 Hilary Swank and Giorgio Armani
 Bettie Midler and Hilary Swank
 Hilary Swank









 Laurent Fleury and Hilary Swank















 Hilary Swank





No comments: