Wednesday, June 17, 2015

OWLS

I have yet to see any owls in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.  That's not to say that there isn't any owls here in Ohio.  I'm just saying that there isn't any owls in the part of Ohio that I'm living in.  I would love to see some owls here in Ohio, but I'm not going to break my back trying to get some.  If there is a crucial urge to see some owls here in Ohio, I could always pay a visit to the Columbus Zoo.  Then I'll visit the portion of the Columbus Zoo where there are birds on display.  Then I'll get the chance to see a few owls.  Then I'll be happy.  I'll be happy because I got to see an owl.  Ah yes, life is wonderful.
And as I'm lost in thought late at night, here are some photos of Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.

Taylor Swift and Mariska Hargitay
Mariska Hargital, Taylor Swift and Cara Delevingne
 Cara Delevingne, Mariska Hargitay and Taylor Swift


















 Taylor Swift
 Taylor Swift and Kendrick Lamar
 Taylor Swift and Sydney Sierota (Lead singer of the rock band Echosmith)
 Taylor Swift and Little Big Town:  Jimi Westbrook, Kimberly Schlapman, Karen Fairchild, Philip Sweet
Jimi Westbrook, Kimberly Schlapman, Taylor Swift, Karen Fairchild, Philip Sweet
 



Phillip Sweet, Kimberly Schlapman , Taylor Swift, Karen Fairchild and Jimi Westbrook
 Rachel Platten and Taylor Swift
  Taylor Swift and Rachel Platten



Rachel Platten and Taylor Swift
 Taylor Swift

No comments: